Please Note: Doors open 1 hour before performance time; 7pm for the 8pm show and 2pm for the 3pm Saturday matinee.
Monday – Saturday 8pm Tickets from €26
Saturday Matinees 3pm Tickets from €25
*Preview performances 30 June – 4 July. Preview tickets are from €25
See The Olympia Theatre for more information on how to get to the venue. Dating back to 1879, Once is performed in one of Dublin’s most beautiful and historic theatres.
OLYMPIA THEATRE UPDATE
Brand new seating has been installed in the ground floor Stalls area of The Olympia Theatre, offering improved comfort & legroom for all patrons, and superior facilities for those with special needs. The four bars have also been beautifully refurbished.
HOW TO BOOK TICKETS
1. Book online here with ticketmaster.ie
2. In Person: Olympia Theatre Box Office, 72 Dame Street, Dublin 2. There is no service charge for in-person bookings at Olympia box office. A €2.15 service charge applies for tickets purchased at Ticketmaster outlets (*see below).
3. Phone: In Ireland 0818 719 330 | From the UK and NI 0844 847 2455 | International callers +353 1 456 9569
4. Group Discounts: Why not take advantage of these amazing group rates. Groups of ten or more can avail of savings between 10 – 20% on all ticket prices. Contact +353 1 648 6029 (Mon – Fri 9.30 – 5.00pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– 10% discount on all ticket prices
– No service charge
– Offer available Monday – Saturday
– Reserve now and pay later
– Friendly, expert advice – ask as many questions as you like before you book
– Flexible payment options
5. Once Gift Cards: A ‘Once’ e-Gift card is the perfect gift for any occasion. Choose any amount up to €250, add a personalised message, send directly to the recipient’s inbox or print out at home and deliver in person. Buy online here
*Ticketmaster Outlets: Dublin city centre Ticketmaster outlets are located in St. Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre, Dublin 2 or in the Jervis Street Shopping Centre, Dublin 1. For a list of Ticketmaster ticket centres in Ireland please click here)
Booking Charges: Ticketmaster telephone & internet bookings subject to 12.5% service charge per ticket (max €6.10). Ticketmaster outlets €2.15 service charge per ticket. There is no service charge for in-person bookings at the Olympia Theatre box office.
Restoration Levy: The ticket prices for this event include a €1.00 restoration levy. The restoration levy will allow the Olympia Theatre to invest in maintaining and enhancing the theatre to ensure that it continues to consistently deliver the highest quality experience for theatre goers, actors, performers & producers.
Restricted View Information: There are some Restricted View (RV) seats in the Stalls (ground floor) and in the Circle (first floor) of the Olympia Theatre. In the first three rows of the Stalls, the height of the stage means that (for the front row especially) you won’t see the action towards the rear of the stage, although you do get to see the action close up. In the rear of the Stalls the RV seats mean that a pillar or something is in your line of sight. In the rear of the Circle, the RV seats mean that a pillar or something is in your line of sight. This may not be a problem, but we just wanted to make sure you knew.
See The Olympia Theatre for more information on how to get there.